- Recurring Dates and Notices
- Confirmation Wednesdays at 6 pm on Zoom
- Quilting Group - Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 am (Bring your own coffee)
- (Bi-weekly) Youth group May 5, 6:30 pm (Text Pastor Mitch 403-462-5878)
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion - 10:30 am, Wednesday May 11
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday May 12, 7pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast – Third Saturday, 9am Ricky’s All-Day Grill
2. COVID Guidelines - Council has committed to align LCM practices with provincial guidelines. Masks are no longer required but are welcome, we will continue to provide hand sanitation stations at communion.
3. Kuriakos Gathers Together - Support Camp Kuriakos at their annual fundraising dinner and online auction on Apr. 30th. Tickets for the gala can be purchased at:Kuriakos | Kuriakos Gathers Together. Car pooling can be arranged from LCM Airdrie. Please contact Debbie Kemp. If unable to attend the dinner, please consider donating and bidding on auction items.
4. Ukrainian refugees are arriving in Calgary and they need your help. SWARM has been asked by The Centre For Newcomers to help four (4) Ukrainian refugee families. Two (2) families arrive April 25. All of them have young children, and some have pets. Some need to share your home for 2 to 6 months or longer. Others need help with rent, food, clothing, and household items. Contact SWARM at CalgarySWARM@gmail.com if you are able to help. Dedicate an extra offering to “SWARM”. A member has offered to match all SWARM Ukraine designated donations to the total amount of $10,000. It’s that simple for you to make a big difference in these people's lives
5. Missed A Service? This week's sermon has been prepared and shared by Pastor Steve Johnston from Trinity Lutheran in London, Ontario. The YouTube link for direct sharing and posting online is HERE
6. 8th Annual Mayor's Leadership Prayer Breakfast Tuesday May 3rd. 2022 7:15am-9am Town & Country Centre 275 Jensen Drive N.E., Airdrie. Contact Karen Keating for tickets. This is a great opportunity for LCM to meet and socialize with our neighbours in the community. Money is being raised for the Airdrie and District Victims Assistance Society.