- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wed. May 24 and June 7
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday June 8, 7 pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, 9 am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
- (Weekly) Airdrie House of Prayer - Wednesdays 12-1 pm St. Francis Anglican
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
- (Weekly) Quilting - every Thursday at 9:30 am. All are welcome!
2. Camp Season is coming – Volunteer on May Long Weekend, Serve as an LIT, Apply for Summer Staff, Register for Camp Programming.ca
3. Area Gathering May 27, 9:30am-3:30 All Saints Lutheran Church (SE Calgary)
4. Pentecost, Potluck and New Member Sunday - May 28, 2023. More information to follow.
5. Prayer for Airdrie - Walk, Ride, Drive and cover our city with prayer! Our goal is to pray for every street in Airdrie over 50 days. Pick an area of town and cover it with prayer. Highlight the section on the map in the foyer when you are done. Ask God to teach us about our city as we pay attention to it.
6. Missed A Service? The sermon for this coming Sunday, May 14th was prepared by Pastor Jane Gingrich and she has served Hills of Peace Lutheran Church in Kamloops, BC for nine years; as well as overseen this resource. Here is the YouTube video: SERMON