- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wed.Mar. 15 and Mar. 29
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday April 13, 7 pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, 9am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
- (Weekly) Quilting - every Thursday at 9:30 am. All are welcome!
- (Weekly) Soup Supper and Faith Talk – Thursdays at 5:30pm during Lent
- (Weekly) Choir Practice- Thursdays at 7:00 pm
2. Membership at LCM– If you would like to take membership at LCM please talk to Pastor Tim. You can become a member by transferring from another Lutheran or Anglican church, or by affirming the Gospel as proclaimed by the Creeds and Lutheran Confessions.
3. Lenten Soup Suppers are back! Each Thursday during Lent, join us for soup suppers starting at 5:30 pm. Sign-up to bring soup (in the church foyer).
4. Compost Workshop- a community outreach project in conjunction with the Calgary Compost Club. Share the invitation with anyone who might like to learn about thermophilic composting. April 15, 16, 19, 22 and 25. Register at www.compostclub.ca/#events. Suggested donation of $25 for all five sessions. You’ll leave with a 5 gallon buck of high quality compost to use on your own garden, potted plants or lawn.
5. Holy Week Dates-Palm/Passion Sunday 11am, Maundy Thursday Soup 6pm and Service 7pm, Good Friday 11am, Easter Sunday Brunch 9am, Holy Communion 11am
6. Missed A Service? The sermon for this coming Sunday, March 12th was prepared and shared by our very own Rev. Tim Wray who serves Lutheran Church of the Master in Airdrie, AB. The YouTube link for direct sharing and posting online is available here: https://youtu.be/U0mfh_8Ow54