- Recurring Dates and Notices
- Quilting Group - Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 am (Bring your own coffee)
- (Bi-weekly) Youth group June 23, 6:30 pm (Text Pastor Mitch 403-462-5878)
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion - 10:30 am, Wednesday June 22
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday June 16, 7pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast – Third Saturday, 9am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
2. Airdrie Community Choir has two upcoming concerts. Saturday June 18th 7pm, and Sunday June 19th 2:30pm. It is being held at Lutheran Church of the Master. Tickets can be purchased from your favourite choir member. Price: $15 Regular, $10 Youth (17) and $10 Senior (65+)
3. COVID Guidelines - Council has committed to align LCM practices with provincial guidelines. Masks are no longer required but are welcome, we will continue to provide hand sanitation stations at communion.
4. Contact SWARM at CalgarySWARM@gmail.com if you are able to help Ukranian refugees coming to Calgary. A member has offered to match all SWARM Ukraine designated donations to the total amount of $10,000.
5. LCM Spring Clean Up
This year spring work will be split into several smaller projects allowing more flexibility for volunteers. Take on a project as a lead or sign up as a helper. All are welcome! We are hoping to get these projects done before the July 1 Airdrie Parade. Details are on the sign-up sheet in the narthex. Questions? Contact Arlen Masson P: 587-580-6193
6.MISSED A SERVCE? This weeks Sermon, Sunday June 19th was prepared by Rev. Lyle McKenzie. Here is the YouTube link to the sermon. Click HERE to view.