- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wednesday January 4 and 18
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday January 12, 7 pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, 9 am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm resumes January 4
- (Weekly) Quilting has paused. Watch for start-up dates again in January!
2. New Year Soup Lunch – Sunday January 8th. The LEAD team invites you to join in a meal, conversation and fun game to help us learn about our church and what God is up to among us.
3. Prayer Requests - The Pachal’s son-in-law Patrick who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Cindie Smith continues cancer treatments. Velma Wray awaits hip surgery. Verna Rachansky is home after a stay in hospital this fall.
4. John Sonnenberg will be completing his term as church treasurer in February. Thanks for your good work, John! We are looking for someone with financial aptitude, enthusiasm for LCM and the time to commit to overseeing our Mission Spending Plan. The treasurer works with the bookkeeper and financial officers to keep the books transparent, up to date and orderly.