Dec1ThuDecember 1, 2022
- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wednesday, December 7th
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Friday, December 9, 7 pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, (December 17th) 9 am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
- (Weekly) Bible Study Nurturing Your Faith Tuesdays 7 pm at Kemps. (CANCELLED until 2023)
- (Weekly) Quilting has paused. Watch for start up dates again in Janauary
- (Weekly) Family Choir Practice – Thursdays 7pm and Sundays 10:15am
2. New Year Soup Lunch - Sunday January 8th. The LEAD team invites you to join in a meal, conversation and fun games to help us learn about our church and what God is up to among us.
3. Airdrie Community Choir "Christmas Songfest", Dec. 4th 6:00pm, Crossfield Baptist Church. Tickets $10 @ airdriecommunitychoir.org - also Dec.12, 7:00 pm at the Festival of Lights Nose Creek Park, Foodbank donations at the gate.
5. Prayer Requests -The Pachal’s son-in-law Patrick who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. Cindie Smith continues cancer treatments. Velma Wray awaits hip surgery. Verna Rachansky is home after a stay in hospital this fall.
6. Christmas Hamper donations - LCM is sponsoring a family of 7 this Advent season. We are collecting gift cards for food and gifts in a variety of denominations. Preferences are Superstore for food and Cross Iron or Walmart for gifts for the family members. Please contact Kathy Williams (403-863-8921) for details or see the list on the bulletin board at church.
7. Missed A Service? Here is the sermon for Sunday, December 4th. I am Pastor Jane Gingrich and I serve Hills of Peace Lutheran Church in Kamloops, BC. The YouTube link for direct sharing and posting online is here: https://youtu.be/QTwgx2Zmx7o