- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wed. Feb 1 and 15
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday February 9, 7 pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, 9 am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
- (Weekly) Quilting - every Thursday at 9:30 am. All are welcome!
2. Updating the Church Photo Directory - Photo sessions for our congregation families will be Feb 2&3 (2:30-8:50pm) and Sat. Feb 4 (9:30am-3:30pm) Sign up is on the LCM website (accept the cookies to be able to save your selection).
3. Secret Sister Tea - 4, 1:00-3:00 at the church. Karen Keating will be contacting everyone with details. New sisters are always welcome!
4. Church Council Nominations are open. Looking for a way to contribute to our church life with your talents? Be a part of LCM’s visioning and decision making on council. Interested members can speak to Ramona Demmon or Laureen Wray about available positions. Meetings are once a month by zoom or in person.
5. Lutheran Church of the Master AGM - Sunday, February 12 at 12:15 pm following church service. A light lunch will be provided by council. Availability to participate will be accommodated in person and byzoom. The meeting agenda, year-end reports and related documents will be available on the LCM website by Jan. 29, 2023 under Church Council Meetings. Password: lcm
6. Bishop Larry invites lay and rostered leaders to join him in a Synod-wide online Bible study: each Tuesday in Lent beginning February 27th at 9:00am or 7:00pm. Registration and Information
7. Missed A Service? This week's sermon has been prepared and shared with you by Pastor Nathan Fong who serves Grace Lutheran Church in Burnaby, BC. The YouTube video link for posting online and direct sharing is here: https://youtu.be/A-d6_LR-EQc