Camp Kuriakos - June 26thJune 24, 2022
- Filed Under:
- Camp Kuriakos
- Open House is June 26, 1-4pm We're Rolling out the Welcome Mat! Click HERE
Are you excited for summer?? Because we sure are! You're invited to help us kick off our summer season. Come to our Open House on June 26 and meet our 2022 Summer Staff.You can try your hand at Archery or Climbing Wall, tour the cabins, buy snacks and clothing at the Canteen,and spend the afternoon at the lake.Then meet our summer staff and other Kuriakos families or Alumni, while sharing coffee in the Dining Hallor songs and s'mores at the Campfire Pit. Free to attend! Donations gratefully accepted.
2. Register for Summer Programs - kuriakos.ab.ca/programs
- Camperships available. We believe no one should miss out on camp!
- Three Family Camp options. Choose your length of stay!
- Kids’ and Youth programs, including Photography, Leaders In Training, Junior/Senior Youth
- Adult Prime Time Retreat with Rev Lee Woolery.
3. Give your Family a Summer to Remember!
Join us at Camp Kuriakos for one or more program weeks. Programs for all ages. Make great memories and unplug from your hectic daily lives. https://kuriakos.ab.ca/programs/
KIDS & YOUTH CAMPS offered throughout the summer. Check for a week that best suites your schedule and interests...Skills Camp, Adventure Camp, Kids Camp & Youth Camp
PRIME TIME (AGE 35+) JULY 3-6, 2022 With Rev. Lee Woolery. Here is a great way to start the summer off! Arrive 5-5:30pm on Sunday Wrap-up Wednesday after breakfast
FAMILY CAMPS with Rev. Doug Hanson-Torwalt. kids 0+ - grandparents - singles - blended families - empty nesters Camp is for all ages! Activities are planned together and in age-specific groups.
STAY 1-5 NIGHTS, OR DAY ONLY For the fullest experience, stay for the week. If you're short on time, try just 1-2 nights. Choose camp accommodations or bring your own RV/tent. Choose from the following weeks:* Family Camp I July 17-22, 2022* Family Camp II August 14-19, 2022 * Family Camp III August 22-25, 2022
Volunteer Opportunities: Are you a handy person? If you're interested in volunteering your time at Camp Kuriakos for general facility maintenance, please contact our assistant director at email@example.com
4. Kuriakos Gathers Together - KuriakosGathersTogether.ca
- We raised over $60,000 in support of our community.
- Thanks to all our bidders, donors, and volunteers!4. Adopt-A-Staff Program
- Help us connect summer staff members with caring adults who will pray for and encourage them throughout the summer.
- Write two letters to your staff member (and possibly even a care package!)
- They’ll write back during staff training.
As always, we’re happy to host volunteers as well. We can always find projects with our property or programs. Thanks for your help in this community. June 2022 Resources
5. SUMMER PROGRAMS at KURIAKOS“From Generation to Generation” kuriakos.ab.ca/programs
Prime Time - July 3-6 - Age 35+With Rev. Lee Woolery
Family Camps - All Ages, Choose your nights!
- July 17-22 - Rev. Doug Hanson-Torwalt
- July 14-19 - Rev. James Hendricksen & Rev. Matt Lyseng
- July 22-25 - Rev. Kristian Wold
6. Kids’ Camps
- July 10-15 Kids' Adventure I
- July 24-29 Kids' Adventure II
- August 1-5 Kids Camp (4 nights)
- August 7-12 - Kids’ Camp (5 nights)
- August 10-12 - Mini Camp (2 nights)
7. Youth Camps
- July 3-8 Senior Youth
- July 3-8 Senior Youth
- July 10-15 Junior Youth
- July 17-22 Junior Adventure II
- July 10-15 Leaders in Training (free if attending Senior Youth)
8. Skills Camp August 1-5
- Sports - Age 10-14
- Music And Drama (MAD) - Age 8-18
- Photography - Age 12-16