- Recurring Dates and Notices
- Confirmation Wednesdays at 6 pm on Zoom
- Quilting Group - Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 am (Bring your own coffee)
- (Bi-weekly) Youth group May 19, 6:30 pm (Text Pastor Mitch 403-462-5878)
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion - 10:30 am, Wednesday May 25
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday June 9, 7pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast – Third Saturday, 9am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
2. COVID Guidelines - Council has committed to align LCM practices with provincial guidelines. Masks are no longer required but are welcome, we will continue to provide hand sanitation stations at communion.
3. Contact SWARM at CalgarySWARM@gmail.com if you are able to help. Ukranian refugees coming to Calgary. Dedicate an extra offering to “SWARM”. A member has offered to match all SWARM Ukraine designated donations to the total amount of $10,000.
4. Youth Time to get creative! On Thursday, May 19th will be hosted by Memories Are Made for a night of arts and crafts with a focus on Rock Painting art. Meet at the church at 6:30 and we will drive over together with return for pick up at 8:30. All supplies for the project will be provided. Snacks and drinks (pop, chips, chocolate bars, etc.) will be available for $1.00 each. Please notify Pastor Mitch if you have any allergies. If you have any other questions or wish to participate in the evening, please email Pastor Mitch at email@example.com
5. Teens vs. Adults game show is cancelled this week. It will be scheduled for a later date.
6. Missed A Service? The sermon for this coming Sunday, May 15th, has been prepared and shared with you by Pastor Peter Lisinski from Thornhill Lutheran Church in Markham, Ontario. Here is the YouTube link for direct sharing and posting online: https://youtu.be/AM4-V5OCZHE
7. 2022 SYNOD-WIDE GATHERING of the AREAS - May 28 This gathering is a hybrid event. You may choose to participate in-person at Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd in Red Deer, or online from vour home or gathered with others from your congregation. Click HERE to access the schedule of events for the day. Register here: https://form.jotform.com/220735999335266