- Recurring Dates and Notices
- Confirmation Wednesdays at 6 pm on Zoom
- (Bi-weekly) Youth group Jan 27 6:30pm (Text Pastor Mitch 403-462-5878)
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion - 10:30 am, Feb 2, Feb 16
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - 2nd Thurs. of the month, 7pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - 3rd Sat. of the month, 9am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
2. Lutheran Church of the Master AGM - The AGM will be held Sunday, February 13 at 12:15 pm following church service. Availability to participate will be accommodated in person and by zoom. Major items: Adoption of the 2022 budget, election of council and vote on an updated constitution. The meeting agenda, year-end reports and related documents will be available January 31.
3. Seeking Council Members - LCM is looking for members willing to sit on church council. Please talk to Pastor Tim or any council member to find out about what happens around the council table. Sharon Schenk, Ken Blain, and Pastor Tim are on the Nominating Committee.
4. Secret Sisters Tea -Saturday, January 29th at 2:00 pm via zoom. Details have been emailed to past years’ participants. All are welcome to attend, join in the fun and sign up for a secret sister to pray for over the next year! Contact Karen Keating for a copy of the email or for more information. Click HERE for the complete detail.
5. Missed a Service? Would like to hear another take on the readings? Our thanks to Pastor Tim Wray of Airdrie, AB for preparing and sharing his sermon for Sunday, January 23rd.Here is the link to the YouTube video of the sermon video for direct sharing, click HERE