THIS MONTHVolunteering to re-open our site
- After closing our facilities for over a year, we’d love your help in preparing our site to host guests.
- We would like to spread out our visitors and can work with your schedule!
- We have received additional Canada Summer Jobs grants and are looking for a few more folks to join our team! Applicants must be aged 18-30.
- We’d like to work with you or young people you know!
- Congregations are encouraged to host a “Camp Sunday” in support of our partnership in ministry.
- Our staff would be honoured to join your congregation for worship!
- We can help with songs, liturgy, camp messages, etc.
- You can also access a recorded service on our website.
REMINDERSRecorded Devotions for Your Worship Services
- 9am on Thursday mornings, or sign up to receive the recording
- May - Awe & Compassion with Rev. Daranne Harris (Calgary). She will be sharing some of her doctoral research.
- We have produced five 3-minute devotions that could be used as a children’s message or personal reflection. Edit them into your recorded service or share them at in-person worship!
- Kendra Freeland, our Program Director, shares reflections on family and faith, based on Deuteronomy 6:4-9 (the Shema).
- Find them at the link above, or under “Resources” in our SHOUT OUT folder.
Though we’re not entirely sure what our summer will look like, we do know we’ll have opportunities for individuals and families to enjoy time at Kuriakos this summer. Watch for an announcement on May 17 about our plans for summer camp and campground opportunities!