1. Register for Summer Programs - kuriakos.ab.ca/programs
- Camperships available. We believe no one should miss out on camp!
- Three Family Camp options. Choose your length of stay!
- Kids’ and Youth programs, including Photography, Leaders In Training, Junior/Senior Youth
- Adult Prime Time Retreat with Rev Lee Woolery.
2. SUMMER PROGRAMS at KURIAKOS“From Generation to Generation” kuriakos.ab.ca/programs
Join us at Camp Kuriakos for one or more program weeks. Programs for all ages. Make great memories and unplug from your hectic daily lives. https://kuriakos.ab.ca/programs/
STAY 1-5 NIGHTS, OR DAY ONLY For the fullest experience, stay for the week. If you're short on time, try just 1-2 nights. Choose camp accommodations or bring your own RV/tent. Choose from the following weeks: Family Camp II August 14-19, 2022 * Family Camp III August 22-25, 2022
Volunteer Opportunities: Are you a handy person? If you're interested in volunteering your time at Camp Kuriakos for general facility maintenance, please contact our assistant director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Camps - All Ages, Choose your nights!
3. Kids’ Camps Check for a week that best suites your schedule and interests...Skills Camp, Adventure Camp, Kids Camp & Youth Camp
- August 1-5 Kids Camp (4 nights)
- August 7-12 - Kids’ Camp (5 nights)
- August 10-12 - Mini Camp (2 nights)
4. Skills Camp August 1-5
- Sports - Age 10-14
- Music And Drama (MAD) - Age 8-18
- Photography - Age 12-16