- Recurring Dates and Notices
- Confirmation Wednesdays at 6 pm on Zoom
- (Bi-weekly) Youth group Feb.10, 24 6:30 pm (Text Pastor Mitch 403-462-5878)
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion - 10:30 am, Feb 2, Feb 16
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - 2nd Thurs. of the month, 7pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - 3rd Sat. of the month, 9am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
2. Lutheran Church of the Master AGM
The AGM will be held Sunday, February 13 at 12:15 pm following church service. Availability to participate will be accommodated in person and by zoom. Major items: Adoption of the 2022 budget, election of council and vote on an updated constitution. The meeting agenda, year-end reports and related documents will be available January 31.
3. Seeking Council Members
LCM is looking for members willing to sit on church council. Please talk to Pastor Tim or any council member to find out about what happens around the council table. Sharon Schenk, Ken Blain, and Pastor Tim are on the Nominating Committee.
4. Missed A Service? Pastor David Hunter of Peace Lutheran in Vernon, BC has prepared his sermon for this upcoming Sunday, Jan. 30th. The gospel reading and sermon have been recorded together. The sermon manuscript is attached. Here is the YouTube link for direct sharing the sermon: HERE
5. Secret Sisters! Event takes place at 2:00pm today. As long as your form is completed and dropped off January 30th, please join us.