- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wed. January 18 and Feb 1
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday January 12, 7 pm (at the Church)
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, 9 am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill (Jan. 21st)
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
- (Weekly) Quilting starting again, every Thursday 9 am
2. Soup Lunch - Join us today for New Year Soup Lunch! The LEAD team invites you to join in a meal, conversation and fun game to help us learn about our church and what God is up to among us. All are welcome after worship.
3. Church Photo Directory sessions will be Friday and Saturday, Feb 3 and 4.
4. Prayer Requests – A reminder pray for your secret sister as we enter 2023
5. John Sonnenberg will be completing his term as church treasurer in February. Thanks for your good work, John! We are looking for someone with financial aptitude, enthusiasm for LCM and the time to commit to overseeing our Mission Spending Plan. The treasurer works with the bookkeeper and financial officers to keep the books transparent, up to date and orderly.
6. Missed A Service? The sermon for this coming Sunday, January 8th, was prepared and shared by Pastor Nolan Gingrich in Nelson, BC, retired ELCIC pastor. The YouTube link for direct sharing the video is here: https://youtu.be/_KL1zsexgUo