Jan27FriJanuary 27, 2023
- Recurring Dates and Notices
- (Bi-weekly) Midweek Communion -10:30 am, Wed. Feb. 1 and Feb. 15
- (Monthly) Church Council Meeting - Thursday February 9, 7 pm
- (Monthly) Ladies Breakfast - Third Saturday, 9 am, Ricky’s All-Day Grill
- (Weekly) Confirmation Classes - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm
- (Weekly) Quilting - every Thursday at 9:30 am. All are welcome!
2. Updating the Church Photo Directory - Photo sessions for our congregation families will be Feb 2&3 (2:30-8:50pm) and Sat. Feb 4 (9:30am-3:30pm) Sign up is on the LCM website (accept the cookies to be able to save your selection).
3. Secret Sister Tea - 4, 2:00-4:00 (note new time) at the church. Karen Keating will be contacting everyone with details. New sisters are always welcome!
4. Church Council Nominations are open. Consider being a part of LCM’s visioning and decision making on council. Interested members can speak to Ramona Demmon or Laureen Wray about available positions.
5. Lutheran Church of the Master AGM - Sunday, February 12 at 12:15 pm following church service. A light lunch will be provided by council. Availability to participate will be accommodated in person and byzoom. AGM documents will be available on the LCM website by Jan. 29, 2023 under Church Council Meetings. If you forget the password please contact one of the council members.
6. Bishop Larry invites lay and rostered leaders to join him in a Synod-wide online Bible study: each Tuesday in Lent beginning February 27th at 9:00am or 7:00pm. Registration and Information
7. Coffee Hosts wanted! Pick a friend and share the duty once every 8 weeks.
8. Missed A Service? The sermon for Sunday, January 29th has been prepared and shared by Pastor Markus Wilhelm who serves Glory Lutheran Church in Sherwood Park, AB. The YouTube video link for direct sharing and posting online is here: https://youtu.be/DtmZBSWnWuQ
9. The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier Life - Family Life Church is leading this bible study Wednesdays in the portables at 7pm, Starting March 1, 2023.