THIS MONTHChristmas Carolling on ZOOM
- 7pm on Sunday, December 26
- Get into the Christmas spirit by singing along with Kuriakos. We’ll host each other from our homes and share some of our favourite hymns.
- Have your music handy in case you’d like to share a song!
Give the Gift of Camp - 2022 Registration is Open
- New procedures are in place for COVID-19, and we continue to make adjustments as necessary.
- Families are encouraged to visit our website to review 2022 program listings.
- A week at camp makes an excellent gift! Families can download and fill in a gift certificate to give to their children, grandchildren, neighbours’ grandchildren…
Leadership Development Program
- We are accepting applications for our 2022 Staff Team
- We would appreciate referrals of leaders in your community who may be interested in a summer of service, growth, and ministry.
- Young Adult leaders should join our Leadership Development Program, January to May!
- Teen leaders should check out our Leaders in Training program!
- 2nd and 4th Monday of the month
- Join a group of young adult leaders. Each session will include a lesson and discussion on a different aspect of leadership and faith development.
- Looks great on a résumé or staff application (hint hint!).
REMINDERS Confirmation Retreat
- Winter Retreat is February 4-6.
- Bring your confirmation students or youth group for a weekend of time set apart for community.
Online Bible Studies Kuriakos has partnered with ministry leaders across the Church to offer study and conversation series. Each series is 4-5 sessions, with guest lectures and interactive opportunities for learning in community.
- January/February - Connecting with the Old Testament with Rev. Deborah Ann Taylor of Camrose
- Our staff would be honoured to join your congregation for a “Camp Sunday” in support of our partnership in ministry.
- We can help with songs, liturgy, camp messages, etc.
You can also access a recorded service on our website.As always, we’re happy to host volunteers as well. We can always find projects with our property or programs. Thanks for your help in this community.